Reiteration of Policies and Guidelines on Non-Appearance, Request for change of schedule or rescheduling of dates for Registered FDA Training/Seminar Participants
In the Interest of effective and efficient public service, all registered participants shall be guided by the following policies and guidelines on non-appearance in FDA Academy training or seminar, or request for change of schedule or rescheduling of dates:
As stated in the Terms and Conditions in the Course Registration Form, signed by the registrant before payment, the following are reiterated:
1. Registration fee is non-refundable. Be Sure that you are enrolling in the right training course. Read the course description/design available in the FDA COURSE CALENDAR at http://www.fda.gov.ph/fda-academy before filling out any forms.
3. ASSESSMENT FORM has a five (5) working-day validity once sent. Failure to pay within 5 working days will automatically cancel the application and a new registration form must be submitted.
4. Once registered, changing of date or rescheduling is allowed only once for the same course. Notify and e-mail a formal letter of request addressed to the Policy Planning Office- FDA Academy containing the following in the SUBJECT field: RESCHED/ Name of the the registered participant/ Date of confirmed schedule at least seven (7) working days prior to the commencement of the course. Our office will re- schedule contingent on the next available date and will send a confirmation letter/ slip upon the approval of your request.
5. Transferring or changing of participant is also allowed once only for the same course. Notify and e-mail a formal letter of request addressed to the Policy Planning Office- FDA Academy containing the following in the SUBJECT field: Name of the registered participant/ Date of confirmed schedule/ TRANSFERRED TO Name of the replacement and attached the requirements as per FDA Memorandum Circular 2013-016 at least (7) working days prior to the commencement of the course. Our office will send a confirmation letter/ slip upon the approval of your request.
6. In order to maximize the registration fee paid by the registrants and avoid disruption of lectures, be sure to be present 15 to 30 minutes before the start of each training/ seminar. Late comers will not be accepted and their registration fee will be automatically forfeited. A rescheduling fee of Php 1,000 per day shall apply for those who came in late and will be rescheduled contingent on the next available date.
7. Absence/Non-appearance in any day(s) of the confirmed training course (1st day only, 2nd day only or both days) will automatically forfeit the registration fee.
8. FDA reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule course within three (3) day-notice. in the event of cancellation, all pre-paid fees will automatically move toward the next available course.
9. Bring a copy of the confirmation slip on the day(s) of the training course. A confirmation slip is required for attendance and release of certificates.
Note: Your receipt is only valid within the same year of issuance, all transactions and request shall be made and granted within the year. Always secure a confirmation slip and be ready to show or submit the confirmation slip when making any request to the FDA Academy, Policy and Planning Office.
For strict compliance.